Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hmmmm

I don't know what to write about this evening. It has been a busy day, but I can't say that I got a whole lot accomplished. I do have my boy back and am so glad to see his sweet face. On our way back from getting him, we stopped to have our favorite delights at Pal's. Since moving away from my hometown, we have been Pal's deprived and always take advantage of any chance we get to have some. I am now paying the price with a torn up stomach. Nothing to do with the restaurant...just my out of shape stomach. Oh well. Hurts so good.

I ask again for prayers and positive thoughts for my uncle and friend S. One is starting a new clinical trial for cancer and the other is ailing in the hospital with DKA. They both need super prayers.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment