Friday, January 20, 2017

So grateful

I saw one of my favorite people in the world at Kroger today. She is one of the three readers of this blog, bless her. She gave me a big and much needed hug this morning and I am so very grateful. Uncle D rallied slightly this morning...enough to tell my aunt he loved her and pucker his lips for a little kiss. What a sweet pair they are. A love story for the ages for sure. Sigh.

The hub and his girls are at Resurrection this weekend with a gajillion other Uniter Methodist youth, so the boy and I had a dinner date of his choice and my parents relaxed on the couch after a busy day. We went to Mr. Gatti's, the pizza and pinball and punctured eardrum wonderland for kids. The boy was thrilled and played about 30 games of Skeeball, ate some pizza and decided to stop off at Bruster's for ice cream we can share with Nana and Pops and eat in our pajamas. Our big date is tomorrow night. A date that I cannot begin to express how excited I am about. A concert that has been 36 years in the making for me. One that I have searched and searched for for years. But you will have to wait until tomorrow to find out. SOme people will thumb their noses, but there is nothing I love more than a gifted artist, born of humble means and differences that they have overcome to write beautiful and catchy and wonderful music. Squeeeeee!!!

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment