Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Super salad night

I don't know why I made that the title for today. I mean, that is what we had for dinner tonight, but it was not the moving force behind my day. I had work and the kids went back to school. Nothing extraordinary. The salad was tasty though, but the pine nuts I put on mine put it over the top. I love pine nuts. Wow. I am going way off track of whatever I was trying to say. To continue on another tangent, I started watching a very interesting documentary. It is called Happy People: A Year in the Taiga. It is about the people in the taiga area in Russia. Werner Herzog followed the people who live in this area and learned how they live. The trappers and the canoe makers and making homemade mosquito repellent from birch bark and all kinds of interesting things. It is fascinating. If you have Netflix, look it up. Usually I'm one to find mystery or comedy documentaries, but this caught my eye. I'm sure glad I did. I love a good documentary. If you have any you like, please send your suggestions my way. I'm always up for a new one.

Speaking of documentaries/docu series, I will be watching Leah Remini's final episode of her series on exposing Scientology. I hope there will be a second season.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment