Saturday, May 7, 2016

Sun, Soccer and Sound

ANother Soccer Sauturday in the books. G and S both had wins and the boy worked hard, but came up with a loss. His coach apparently had someone pee in his cornflakes today, so he was not very encouraging. They all survived unscathed, so it's a good day in my book. After flying madly from the game home to clean up, we arrived just in time for the band banquet. We had good food and S got an award for her musicianship...proud mom of course. I managed to survive the day without sunburn, so that is a miracle for sure.

I am a grateful mom of three wonderful children.

Pray for my uncle...numbers are going up that shouldn't, but still he remains strong. What a great guy!

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment