Thursday, May 19, 2016

School's Out

Once the clock chimed 12pm, school was officially out for summer vacation here in our fair Knoxvegas. And what do we do for fun around here? Get my oldest's sinuses scoped. Luckily, she will do just about anything for our dear, sweet Dr. Little. He is the tops for sure. And, just like another doctor told us, he looks just like he should be president of the United States. If he ran right now, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. But alas, he will remain in the role of ENT, saving kids from a plethora of maladies as well as restoring hearing to those impaired...generally being super awesome and humble all at the same time. After hanging out at Children's Hospital, we went home and I picked the boy up and took him with me to the Farmer's Market. He got several delights and helped me get items for dinner. BLT's taste so much better on VG's English Muffin Toasting bread. Wonderful.

A smoothie challenge has just concluded here with some insane girls. Luckily no one barfed, thank goodness, or I would have been done for sure. Now that the challenge is over, it is bedtime.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment