Saturday, May 28, 2016

Search success

The fan and I took a trip downtown to the Farmer's Market. The boy came armed with cash and snacked his way through the wonderful delights to be found. It is a good thing the boy is skinny and never stops. Snickerdoodles and a root beer float filled his tummy...and maybe a couple of slice of purple Kohlrabi. Yum. After we saw all we could see, we went to Mast General Store to find a hat. My dear friend and hairdresser(if that is the correct word any more)and I have had to cancel on each other several times and my hair looks like a wig. I have short hair, so when it grows out to a certain degree, it looks awful, as it did today. I went it to buy a hat and came out with a six pack of fancy diet ginger ale...the kind we have been searching for to take to my uncle. We got it out of the cooler and rushed it right over to the hospital. I met my aunt after getting off the elevator and she took me to see him. No hugs, but waves and blown kisses. It was great to see him and he looked good. Continue the prayers and thanks for the ones already offered.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment