Thursday, September 24, 2015

Well, that was interesting.

Brief synopsis of the excitement of my day. I'm falling asleep at the keyboard and am trying very hard to write something that is coherent. G's middle school game did not end with a pleasing score, but she played a pretty good game. Her stint in goal the first half was frustrating, but the job of a keeper is always quite frustrating at times. Builds character.

I had a little fender bender today. Well, not sure I can actually call it that. I was watching an episode of The Goldbergs in my parked and turned off SUV in the pickup line when I was brushed, sideswiped, somethinged by a school bus. The lady in front of me was as well. Gray and yellow bus paint do not work well in a color scheme. I won't say much since all of the aftermath and insurance has not been settled. It was pretty clear cut, but I feel sorry for the driver. No one was hurt, but the mess of fixing stuff is ahead of us. Boo.

I'll post a picture later. It's pretty...yeah, right.

Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment