Thursday, September 3, 2015

The most pathetic injury

It ha been a busy day around the ranch. Trying to get the house clean and things done for a surprise party I am assisting with this weekend. I'm also helping with a yard sale tomorrow, so I've prepared some treats for that. We have also continued the epic battle of Comcast as our wifi/internet service was effected today. They hung up on the hub three times while he was giving them information they had requested and cannot adequately explain why their mismanagement is our fault. Anyhoo....I digress. While I have had to wait on hold with Comcast and wait for baked goods to come out of the oven and laundry to come out of the dryer, I have been wearing out my ukulele. My tenor uke this week. I didn't realize how much I had been strumming(incorrectly probably)with my thumb until I went to play "Thunder Road" so G could sing. When I "got this guitar and I've learned how to make it talk", my thumb started bleeding my the massive overuse by ukulele. How sad is that really? Pretty sad. But it was worth it to get to sing with my kids.

That is the excitement of my day. Sorry....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment