Saturday, September 12, 2015

If at first you don't succeed...

I'm a gonna try try again to have a good night's sleep. Here's hoping. I've had an eventfulish day. We had a soccer game for the boy. His cousin Chris came to watch him, which made his day. He thought he was hot stuff. The team didn't fare so well and I thought I might have to have words with another mom who is a pot stirrer, but it all turned out okay. My boy, the eternal optimist, took the loss well and was still in a great, but exhausted, mood. The 11 year old and I baked a good bit of the afternoon. When I was cleaning out the pantry, I noticed that I had, oh, 7 cans of pumpkin. They needed to be used. So we made pumpkin sugar cookies from Pinterest. I'd call them a win. We also made peanut butter bars from Pinterest. Another check in the win column.


We also had quite the lovely day here with almost tolerable temps and a beautiful sunshine. The evening turned very cool and it was wonderful. I'm ready for flannel shirts and fun hats.

Time to go to bed...night all!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment