Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Funny people

I went to Lowe's the other day. We have been doing major Fall cleaning today and my trip to the home improvement place was to stock up on some of the supplies needed that we can't necessarily buy in the cleaning aisle at the grocery store...who carries almost everything. One of the big things we have been doing is pressure washing the siding, patio, sidewalk and driveway. The windows, because they were in the way, became victims and needed a good scrub themselves. I don't know about anyone else, but I HATE to wash windows. We always had to wash, wipe and then finish by shining them with wadded up newspaper. Always seemed strange to me, but it worked for some crazy reason. For the upstairs windows, I needed some outside window washer stuff that attached to the hose. So when I went to the store, a kind guy asked me if I needed any help. "I need some upholstery cleaner and some outside window washer that attaches to the hose. Can you help me?". He quickly located what I needed. I got the "couch cleaner" off the shelf. He handed me the window cleaner and said, "You're using this inside? That'll make it a quick job." I looked at him thinking I would see a smile and he was very serious. Seriously serious. "Sure thing! Thanks!". I hope he doesn't really try it inside. That will be a horrible disaster. Huge.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment