Friday, September 18, 2015

Curse you, condiments!!!

We went out to eat tonight as family for the first night in I don't know how long. It is always interesting to see how the kids interact with each other in their various ages and stages. Of course there were a few arguments, some dirty looks thrown and a couple of under the table punches and pinches, but they were pretty nice to each other. We all got our food and began to get started. Mine had to go back for a few reasons, but not before I took a fry and dipped it into some honey mustard. One fry...one dip. That's it. The next thing I know, there is a dark and oily drip down the front of my pink shirt. No amount of haphazardly wrinkling and folding my shirt would hide the fact that I cannot handle any kind of condiment. More than likely, even though I treated it with Gold Label Resolve, the shirt is a goner and will be left to live out its days in the basement rag bag. Maybe I will learn my lesson some day. Another favorite shirt may have bitten the dust. Sigh.

Night all.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment