Tuesday, September 29, 2015

BOOK FAIR!!!

It is one of my favorite times of the school year....BOOK FAIR!!!! I am not making light of any addiction problem of any type when I say this, but letting me into the book fair is like letting an alcoholic into the liquor store. I have a hard time controlling myself. I think of all the books I could get to give as gifts later on down the line. My favorite genre of book, besides a good thriller, is YA...the same type my children read now. Love them love them love them. I also have the tendency grab up books based on their cover art. I am an art snob for books. Nine times out of ten the superior art work directly correlates with the quality of the writing. That one time though, wow, what a letdown. My son has caught the disease of his mother and came home with six books that he paid for with his own money. He is already 1/4 of the way through one he started after his bath. Love it love it love it. I will start my new book as soon as I finish the Gillian Flynn books on my Kindle app.

Guess I'd better get started. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment