Friday, September 4, 2015

Empty tank

It has been a full day of helping with a yard sale and preparing for a surprise party. I have relatives in helping get ready for the event. The oldest is set to arrive home at any time from the first away football game of the season. They entered underdogs and have emerged victorious which will thrill her I am sure. After baking several batches of gluten free cookies for a gluten sensitive relative and cilling through more items in the basement to add to the yard sale, I am spent and want to get to bed. The hub is still trying to work with Comcast to get the the problem resolved since they did not call and/or show up for a promised technical visit. He is not pleased.

I need a gas tank refill....I'm going to bed. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment