Sunday, July 26, 2015

Worries....

Worrying does me no good. I totally understand that, but I cannot help it. Schedules come out tomorrow for my soon to be middle schooler and I am scared about it. She is one extremely smart cookie and we know that and her fromer teacher knows that. But she is going to be in a place where no one knows her really and they are not really aware of her learning difference and how that makes her unique. Middle school is not usually a wonderfully happy time anyway and I just want her experience to be as tolerable as possible. Just say a little prayer for our sweet G. She has so much to offer and such an amazing mind and wit. I want her to be successful and to have every chance that any other child has.

Forgive my worries. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment