Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Basement Blitz 2015 is done...for now

I am tired of pitching and tossing, but am so pleased with the results. I hope some people in our scruffy city will be able to benefit from some of the stuff we donated. Someone is going to get some of my cherished stuffed animals...I'm trying no to think about it right now. Makes me a bit misty. The hub needs to work on his workshop and I need to pitch and toss in my craft supplies and organize what I do want to keep. But the majoy overhaul is complete. Tomorrow is the hub's birthday, so we have been readying for the occasion. The boy baked a cake and helped decorate it. The kids have helped in the purchasing and the deciding on what to purchase. Now if we can just get one more child home from camp, we'll be ready to celebrate...when she wakes up from her post camp crash.

Have a great evening all. I'm conking out.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment