Thursday, July 2, 2015

Ear update

My teenager was given free reign in the sleep department this morning. Being so tired, paired with the dark sky and steadily pouring rain, she apparently slept until 10:30. I had to go to work for a couple hours this morning or I would have gotten her up sooner. Her siblings, fearing what would happen if they poked a sleeping teen, let her be. I figure she probably needed the sleep. To her credit, she got up and had already finished her laundry from her trip by the time I got home. When I left, I tried to look at her injured ear, but the flashlight on my iphone was not effective with a squirmy girl avoiding the light. So when I returned, she was awake and still. This is what it looks like today:



Poor kid! Thank goodness her hair is long and can cover it if she wants...although the hair brushing it is enough to cause great pain. So I got the honor of braiding the braiding prodigy's hair. Thank goodness I didn't touch that ear. She has the worst luck.

Night all. Going to try and get some sleep tonight. Last night's attempt was an epic fail.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment