Monday, July 13, 2015

It happened again

It has happened again. One of my children has decided to get a year older today. It is all happening so fast, I can't keep up. She had a nice start to the morning with some breakfast in bed:



She's totally going to kill me if she ever sees this post. I deserve it, but it is the family tradition. After dropping off sister at band camp, I took her to spend some birthday money on a new pair of Chacos...especially since her foot has grown at least a size and a half in a year. Good night. She enjoyed opening a gift early in the day. Watch out, the kids has a selfie stick:



Guess no Disney Parks or White House tours for her. She then had a nice dinner, opened up other wonderful gifts and then enjoyed her wonderful cake by our dear friend, Ms. Mary and her talented staff. She was thrilled with how it looked and tasted.

She is now in bed, tired from a good day, wearing her new necklace, thinking about where to spend gift cards and so very grateful for each and every gift and call she recieved. She still does plenty of silly kid things and I love it, but I am so proud of the young lady she is growing up to be. Such a gift she is.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment