Friday, July 24, 2015

They are all home!

Band camp is officially over and, now that the hub was a trooper and took half a day off to get G, all the kids are back in the nest as well. This is the first time I haven't gone to go get her at camp, but one parent needed to be here for band kid duty and one needed to go to camp. It all worked out well. They were all a bit ripe upon their return and there is much laundry to do, but we are grateful they are back safe and sound. G had a great time at camp and discovered a love for kayaking. We'll see what develops from that. She did introduced me to a new term. I always thought it was called "squatting" in the woods, but she said she learned the term "wilderpee". I cannot tell you how much I love that.

I haven't much more to share. After a day like today with the heartbeats all back in the fold, my heart is full. No need for many words. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment