Monday, July 27, 2015

Can we go live in a compound?

My children get sick of hearing me say, "When you are a parent, you'll understand what I mean." I got sick of hearing that from my parents. When my text tone sounded for the fifty millionth time today about who got what teacher or team, I wanted to cry. One has none of their best friends in their class. One has no friends in their class. One doesn't even know if they were placed in the right classes. Pained expressions and wringing of hands and hurt stomachs make me think home schooling can't possibly be that bad. Just for the three middle school years and then right back out in the mix of things. I don't know. God has a hand in it all and will take care of all of them. I need to remember that.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment