Sunday, July 19, 2015

Camp Basement...wait...

I am so tired at this point that I can't form a complete thought that makes any sense. Sunday started as it always does with an early alarm buzz and work. People are still on their summer vacations, so pickings are slim on my hallway. After church was over, I ran home to change clothes and go with the hub to to our two youngest to camp. The boy is in a group with his two best friends from church which is pretty cool. I pray they all get along and have a blast. They are living large, because they are in a lodge with A/C. On the other hand, G is in a screened in porch with tarps up to guard them while they change clothes and such. They are going to be able to hear every little thing that moves in the woods. It'll be good for her. She'll be worn out, but she'll have a blast i know. The hub and I left "The Woods" marinating in our own sweat and gratefully turned on the cool air in the van while lamenting the heat factor for G and her new friends. They'll be fine.

When we we returned, I changed my clothes and descended into the basement to get down to pitching and tossing. It has been painful, but my loss is KARM's gain once again. We have finally retired for the evening and I am praying that I can sleep tonight. I've had a total of about 6 hours i the past two days and I really need to just fall into a good ole log sawing state. S does too as week two of band camp is going to be a hot and exhausting one. Pray for her and her bandmates. It's a gonna be a doozy.

Night all. I am wiped.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment