Tuesday, July 21, 2015

He's home!

I went to get our boy today at camp and found him, as I did last year, in a hoodies sweatshirt, sweatpants, socks and his water shoes. He claomed he did it as a joke since I made such a big deal about it last year, but the joke was on him. He was pouring sweat like a fiend.



He and his friends were still speaking and he was all smiles and very chatty. We even caught a glimpse of G as we drove by the swimming pool to get the boy's bags from the lodge. She seemed to be doing okay even with the thunder rolling as we left. It is nice to have him back and will be even nicer to have G back and have a full house again. We also stalked by the high school and watched the band practice for a little while. Brought back some fine memories for me. So glad she is a part of a group like that. She is making lots of friends and will hopefully see many familiar faces in the halls once the school year begins.

I am going to bed now. Basement cleaning day number, um, whatever and camp and band have made for a long day. I'm wiped.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment