Sunday, February 1, 2015

Meh, commercials....

I have to say that by this time in the season, I care nothing about the game going on at the Super Bowl and really only care about the commercials. That's the reason to watch anyway, right? Neither team playing is a favorite. The Patriots have a jerk for a QB and the Seahawks have a jerk for a coach. Yeah, I said it. But good grief, advertisers, this has proven to be one of the most depressing years in terms of ads. Children who have been killed and women on 911 calls and Harry Chapin songs...good gracious! I need a few rooms full of puppies and babies and happy things to wash away the commercial trauma.

Tomorrow starts a busy week, but we are no different than anyone else. I am ready for all of us to be together under one roof again. I don't feel settled otherwise. I hope all of you have a wonderful week. Let's hope for a little snow...or a lot!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment