Friday, February 13, 2015

Full day done

The elementary school had its annual jump rope event to raise funds. This year the focus was to improve the playground. It is hard to believe that it is G's last year to jump for her school. Makes me kind of sad to think about that, but life goes on whether we want it to or not.






The boy was very serious about his jumping. G was as well, but she tends to dance and jump at the same time...depending, of course, on the song. They were happy and jumpy and sweaty and crazy. I enjoy it every year.

This evening we went to church to pay our respects to our sweet neighbor on the death of his sweet wife. It was quite the showing and what a testiment to how loved and respected she was and her family is. I am sure that the family must be absolutely exhausted after the shock and the week that they have had. Say a prayer for all of them.

I'm jumped out. Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment