Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I need a 2nd, 3rd and 4th job

I started pricing ski wear and equipment today. It has always been one of my hopes to get to take the family skiing, sip hot chocolate by a nice fire in a chalet and have snowy trips. We are pale and freckled people, well, most of us. My 10 year old can tan some, but we are not meant for the beach. Sure I like to swim, but I would rather be swooshing my way down the slopes.

I started my search at a ski equipment retailer, moved to a national chain sporting goods store, then to the bullseye store, then to eBay and now I am on Craig's list. I have no problem buying secondhand stuff and it looks like that is what we will be doing for a bit. And that s okay. It'll just make our debut on the slopes that much sweeter. Swoosh...swoosh...swoosh....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment