Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Not above bribery...

It is that time of year again...Picky Chick Consignment sale time! I have worked this sale for a long time. My oldest is 13 I have worked it at least 11 years. It is my favorite sale around and each year when it comes around, it turns into mini reunion time with all the moms and grandmothers I see twice a year. Every year I put off hangind and entering my items until the last minute and every year I have big plans to start sooner than I did the sale before. Seeing as how my drop off date is Monday, I am now in panic mode...big time. Sooooo, I bribed the children. It is amazing how the almighty dollar motivates children who are about to have a trip to Target. They got to work hanging and sorting and checking clothes. It was wonderful. I almost see a light at the end of a very long tunnel.

I see the latest snow storm has begun and school has been cancelled again. Captive consignment helpers again. Yes. Hopefully I will finish tomorrow...after we build some snowmen.



Can you find the boy in the clothes? He's sorting safety pins for me. Now he's not:



It gets interesting around here for sure.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment