Sunday, February 8, 2015

I want to bake

During my waiting period before Downton Abbey comes on(yes, I am one of those people), I am watching The Great British Baking Show. How evil that they put this on at 8pm! I can't even spell what mystery pastry they are making tonight, but it involved a massive amount of butter and sugar. If it wasn't so late, I would be down in the kitchen working up something in there. Instead, I am watching them make eclairs.

My son has decided that he wants to communicate with the world, so he needs every language app available for his ipad. Once i told him of the study of linguistiics, that was all he needed to hear. He still walks up to just about everybody saying, "Mi nombre es ----." Just watch out world...he is coming to entertain you in many different languages. And I have no doubt that he will.

An update for all three of you. My children have wanted to start various and sundry youtube channels and pen pal relationships here in recent days. As a paranoid parent, it is hard to give out personal information with all the weirdos and creepers out there. So, I took a little cash I had stored away and got a little P.O. box for a few months worth of commitment to see how it went. My oldest wants to offer tips and tricks that teenage girls would find interesting and, if they so desire, they can send her mail or swag(a word she hates). So, being a 21st century blogging mom with no life, I am going to put the PO box up here. I will figure out a way to post in permanently on the blog page, but for now...here it is:

Please Don't Kiss the Dog Blog
P.O.Box 18347
Knoxville, TN 37928

Send me a note. I hope a happy note....otherwise I might write a sad post about hate mail...that will undoubtedly turn into a silly post about hate mail.

The British drama is about to start, so I shall leave you now. Keep those cards and letters rolling in dear readers!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment