Friday, February 27, 2015

Tired feet, tired mom

It has been a fairly busy day. I've been tagging a lot of Picky Chick items for consignment. Luckily the hub and I have a good system and have for many years. I give him prices, brands and sizes and he is my data entry man. I am grateful for his help. It goes so much faster that way. S got trained on the tagging gun, provided thanks to our friend M, and tagged all the items entered. I also spent a few hours at the mall today. S and her friends were really needing some time together after all this snow and met to shop and eat and just be together. I didn't make the bst decision and wore the wrong shoes. They were the right shoes for the weather, wrong for walking the mall. The hub has gone out with some friends for a little bit, but I hope he might pity me and rub my feet for just a bit when he gets home. Steel toed engineer shoes are not a good idea, although they would have been ideal to kick the obnoxious mall train's reign of terror on the shoppers. I swear that thing tried to purposely run over an elderly couples' toes when they didn't move out of its way quick enough. They had hearing aids for Heaven's sake. They were not aware of its presence. After we got home, the hub and I went to a meeting and then returned home. He went oout for a bit and I made two cakes for a fundraiser lunch on Sunday. The singing group G is in is having a lunch and talent show to raise money for their group. If you are in the area, come and join us. It will be sweet!

I am now going to attempt to go to bed and rest my feet. Tomorrow should be another Picky Chickin' day. It'll all be good. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment