Thursday, February 12, 2015

Oh, snow...don't tease us!

I was in a workout session, getting tortured when all of a sudden someone yelled, "LOOK!". Luckily I did not fall off the the whatever it was I was doing calf raises on as I whipped around to look. Snow! A nice looking snow was coming down. We all began to discuss what kind of mass panic must be going on in town since white stuff was falling from the sky. I imagine the dairy section of the Kroger quickly took a hit and school children lost their minds...and teachers lost control. After 15 minutes, the mulch was just barely peeking through its covering and then, BAM, the sun came out. D'oh!! As quickly as it had blanketed, it was gone. I know the upper half of our country would gladly send their share down to us and find us crazy to beg for snow, but come on. Just one good and healthy snow that could get us maybe two snow days. I think we have 7. Oh well.

The girls and I got our heads of hair tended to today. The carnage that was left on the floor looked to be enough to stuff o couple of throw pillows. The thinning out process alone of G's hair could have filled one I think. I feel so much better. Nothing like getting good and trimmed up when you are a short hair person.

Well that is the excitement of my boring life. I know you're jealous.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment