Monday, September 30, 2013

I need peanut butter

So, my sinus crap that I had two weeks ago and thought was on its way out has come back with a vengeance. East Tennessee is not kind to those people who have allergies...but the leaves sure look pretty when they change. So, again, I sound like one of Marge SImpson's sisters except with the extra added snorting slurping sound that comes with ultra attractive congestion. That along with the added feeling that my teeth are going to fall out from the sinus pain. Living the dream, cats and kittens, living the dream. I basically went through this day in a fog after having taken whatever kind of Mucinex you take where you still have to give your birthdate to buy it, but they don't make you sign for it cause you can't use it to make meth. My stomach is a bit out of sorts what with all the sinus meds, Airborne drinks and zinc lozenges. And yes, before anyone else says it first, I could stand to miss a month of meals. But in order to keep myself energized enough to get kids to and from school and soccer, etc today, I needed to have some sort of something in the tummy. I have turned myself into an anaphylaxis inducing nightmare for a big chunk of the population. Just like Winnie the Pooh with his honey pot, I wish it were socially acceptable to walk around with a jar of peanut butter. Bill Engvall did a stand up bit about flying with the Blue Angels. When he asked what he should eat before flying, they told him peanut butter because it tastes the same going down as it does coming back up. TMI, I know. But with a stomach already rumbly, peanut butter seems the right choice. But then again, doesn't it always make things better? Yes, I am a weirdo.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment