Monday, September 16, 2013

Cleanest ninja ever

Day number, um, I don't know of this flipping cold. I will admit that after I dropped the kids off at school, I drove right home, plopped down on the couch and conked out for an undisclosed amount of time. It felt good, but I didn't feel so great waking up from it. The fog of sleep took a good two hours to burn off. I know I went to Target and JoAnn's, but I can't tell you what happened there. There are some random bags of stuff on the counter...I'll look through them later. I do know that I got a magazine called "Soft Dolls" as an impulse buy. This magazine has mostly patterns for and articles on really goopy, creepy dolls that I would never want to make. Every issue does have a lady who helps give you tips on sculpting heads for different kinds of stuffed animals. I know, riveting stuff. But for a creature maker like me, the information is helpful sometimes. This particular issue caught my eye as soon as I opened it up to a random page. My heart skipped a beat and I knew I had to purchase it and make one of their ideas post haste. What was so exciting, you ask? Washcloth ninjas. The boy is going to be so excited if I can figure out how to make these guys. Washcloths, ribbons, crochet string and wire? A little bit of sewing and some glue and velcro. I cannot wait.

But for now, I will let the ninjas wait until I get some meds and a decent night's sleep. Constructing ninjas with a runny nose just isn't right.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment