Friday, September 20, 2013

Girl's weekend

The hub and the youngers have left for the weekend. S has to sing in youth choir Sunday and I had no one to work for me on Sunday. So, while G, the hub and Pops go cheer on the Hokies in a potentially very soggy game and the boy spends the day with Nana, S and I will have our first ever girl's weekend since, well, since her sister was born. We have already had dinner at Litton's(her request) and picked up ice cream for later. We are pajama'ed up and ready to watch the first Star Trek movie(new edition). We wanted to go see our favorite drum major direct the band for homecoming, but since we have had such bad colds this week, we will go to another game. We can't wait!

So girl's weekend has commenced. It is 6:52 and we are in our pajamas. She is knitting and watching and I am bloggin and watching. Party animals living the dream.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment