Friday, September 13, 2013

Stuffy day

This will be short. I have placed a Breathe Right strip on my nose and have take a muscle relaxer for my jaw. Doesn't get much more exciting than that. I worked a shift at the Picky Chick consignment sale today and brought lunch for a shift. I helped my friend D sort some of the rejected clothing. Lots of stains and rips. This tag got us tickled:



They should maybe have spell check for the tagging system...just saying.

Picked up the kids, helped with homework and sat at soccer practice. My head feels about as heavy as a lead balloon. Not too fun. Tomorrow has three ball games and picking up the remaining items from the sale. Hopefully we'll sell it all.

I hope to have a clearer head and a funnier post tomorrow. My apologies for tonight's.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment