Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A day of blah

This has been a day of blah. Nothing of great excitement to note. Laundry, Target, tagging items, general nothing. Took Gracie back to the "Polish Consulate" for round two. My sweet friend, A, got S from school and fixed her breakfast for dinner and chocolate pie. She probably isn't too thrilled to be back in her blah house. I'm glad she's home, but I'm also thankful she was taken care of so we could get G where she needed to be. I cussed at clear packing tape that kept picking off in the wrong place and messing up consignment items. I cried at a 10 minute short on the making of "We Bought A Zoo". I need to get a life. Maybe I'll get better sleep tonight, get early caffeine tomorrow and be ready to tear it up. Tonight will be a new Duck Dynasty and a soft pillow. Night all....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment