Thursday, September 5, 2013

BLOCKED!!!

I have hit a writer's block in a big way. The past two days have been kind of lonesome, boring days sprinkled with upsetting incidents, grumpy emails in my inbox and my obvious inability to cope with the rigors of the school year and their effects on my children. The more I get into it, the more I realize that maybe I was mistakenly given children seeing as how I can't seem to handle the bad times with the good. Small victory, in the midst of this, is that I sat down and heard the boy read three books and we finished his reading log. AND I was able to avoid having to help with the math homework...the hub took that one for me. He also took all the kids to soccer so I could sort a mountain of socks and underwear without scarring little ears when I wound up with an odd number of socks...again. Once the kids got home and the rush of showers had passed, I spent a little time with my sweet G braiding her hair. She wanted to wake up with wavy hair tomorrow, so we'll see. This is what the before looked like:




I realize that it looks like a disorganized mess, but I didn't want to be braiding all night. That kid has so much hair! If I am awake enough tomorrow and it turns out, I will take a picture for you.

Tomorrow is a new day filled with consignment tagging and baking and who knows what else. Hopefully it will unblock my noggin. Hopefully.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment