Friday, September 6, 2013

Another Friday night at the fields...

Forgive me for the late post and lack of brain cells used in the writing of this post. The smell of pumpkin muffins is wafting through the house. I'm not a bit hungry, but it is very distracting, I must say. I am trying to have something easy for the kids to eat for breakfast tomorrow. Three games, one being played at another set of fields. We were chuckling at practice tonight that the U5 parents, the ones just starting out, were walking away from their games with the looks of "What have we gotten ourselves into" as they headed to their cars. I'm sure we looked like that a few years ago. Now we just turn into soccer machines, carrying our chairs and coolers and bags of sunscreen and bandaids.

Totally unrelated to today's post, this is the product of braiding G's thick, wet hair:




It did alright. The picture doesn't really do it justice. Her friends liked it and so did she...that's all that really matters.

Lastly, in the post of random thoughts, I'd like to leave you with one last thought. I think many of us could relate to this:




Jenny out.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment