Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Drained

Yet another Wacky Wednesday is drawing to an end, thank goodness. This has been a rainy day and with rainy days come dreary sleepiness. My cousin was having neck surgery today, so I had to do what every member of my family always does: I went and sat with my cousin in the waiting room. She and I kind of have a tradition of bringing trashy celebrity magazines and snacks to each other in the hospital waiting rooms. The surgery went well and we had good conversation while waiting. He may be going home tonight. Just hoping for good pain control.

Had a meeting today that I will discuss another time. Full of lots of information. To say I'm overwhelmed would be an understatement. We are truly blessed to have so many talented and caring professionals in this town.

Tomorrow brings with it preparations for S's birthday. She has given us two suggestions and just tonight told me what kind of cake she would like. This is going to be a very lackluster birthday. Hopefully after soccer season is over, she can celebrate with friends. That black and white ball messes up her social life. Oh well. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment