Thursday, September 26, 2013

Poor woman's cocktail needed

Thank you, God, that school is out tomorrow. Thank you that I made it through this hellish day. Thank you that my daughter got to score a goal in her game tonight. Thank you that I have a husband who is my rock. Thank you for the strength to keep my cool in a very upsetting situation. Thank you that my children are kind, caring people. Thank you for dogs and the uconditional love and forgiveness they give us when we do not deserve it. Thank you for the possibility of having another fuzzy canine heartbeat in our home one day. Thank you for G hugs and S smiles and F kisses. Thank you for friends who flash gang symbols to you while driving by. Thank you for funny coworkers who yell silly things at you across Kroger's parking lot during the height of the lunch rush. Thank you for belly laughs, for healing cries and for cathartic fights. Thank you for brothers who have your back and draw inappropriate pictures on your notebook during church meetings. Thanks for friends who listen when necessary, council when necessary and follow you as the muscle when you need backup.

Most of all, just thank you for allowing me to live this never dull, frantic, beautiful life. There are no words...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment