Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Sweet Christmas exhaustion

We've had a long day of excitement, unwrapping, worshipping, eating, visiting, eating, worshipping and finally blogging....and then ending with total collapse. The children were pleased with the generosity of their relatives, but also mindful of their schoolmates and others who are not as blessed as they are. Their prayers today were so thoughtful and pure, it warmed my heart and wet my eyes. Time was spent with family, though it never seems quite long enough. We had lots of laughs and plenty of food. I didn't sit down much today, so the prescription strength dose of ibuprofen I took tonight was justified. This mommy gig is hard on the feet. Besides the gifts and stockings and family, the most fun was had with a wig and fake mustaches that my mom had.






G, of course, was hoping to look like her uncle who has an outstanding curly mustache.

I am blessed beyond measure and am thankful for my family, friends and each and every one of you. My life is much richer and more exciting with all of you in it...even if one of you came to find me by Googling "Saran Wrap Madonna". Hey, friends, I'm not that kind of girl.

Have a blessed night and enjoy the rest of your holiday season!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment