Monday, December 31, 2012

Almost a new year...let's make it a good one

Well, it's all over but the dropping of the ball and the first year without Dick Clark. I plan on settling down for a comfy evening in pj's with my family and out traditional viewing of the Twilight Zone marathon. Party animals, we are not. I lack the stamina to stay up late anymore. Just too much of a snoozy girl. So enjoy bringing in the New Year your favorite way.

Every year I resolve to lose 3,000lbs or make a million dollars or have all my Christmas shopping done in April or learn to play five new instruments. Every year I manage to disappoint myself and others. This year, I have decided to be the best me I can be. That is all I can do. I sure hope that I can do this in a joyful manner, being a good example to my children, family and friends. During this year, I covet your prayers and encouragement and hope that I will be the same kind of person to you.

The hub and I decided to end 2012 on a positive note. After all of our Kroger Plus gas points, we piggybacked cars at the Shell station and managed to get this price per gallon:



I was most pleased with this price and figured saving $50 was ending things with a bang. After that, I went and spent my Christmas money. The dulcet sounds of a red mother of pearl accordion will be flowing throughout our house. Rock on, 2013! God bless you all and I look forward to another year of sharing our strange and funny life with you....Happy New Year!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: