Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ramping up for a crazy day...

Tomorrow is going to be a hellish day. As I was talking with a friend tonight who has yet to dive into the public school life, if you want to make sure that you do not have to devote your life to room momitude do everything in a poor quality way. On weeks like this, it is really tempting to screw things up so I won't get asked again. But, I am a child of my mother who is 20 minutes early to any appointment and makes sure to do 1000% over what is expected. I do not claim to be anywhere close to her, but I have the intentions at least. Two back to back 3 hour parties, one requiring sausage balls and the other requiring me to prep all the crafts. Bedtime will be a blessed relief tomorrow.

I am going to bed now with a headache and tired feet. After two parties tomorrow, I hope to have lots of material to share tomorrow. I hope....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment