Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Bloggin' back at ya

As I sit here watching the Duck Dynasty Christmas special and writing my musings for the day, my mind wanders to my friend and her little warrior baby. While so many of us are in the spirit, preparing and shopping for family, they are savoring every second of their time with him. Every day, every hour, is a gift to them and their faith is amazing. But even great faith does not stop the bills from coming and expenses from popping up. They have allowed their family to set up a website to help raise money to help them during this time. A friend and sister blogger, who can actually write, has set up an "Awesome junk prize BONANZA". When you hear "bonanza", you know things are getting exciting. I am not going to even try to describe the process for the bonanza, so I will let her. I will say that I contributed the saddest prize of all, but it is my crafty thing. I make creatures, so I put in a bear. This is what they kind of look like:



Unfortunately this one is spoken for, but the one in the prize bonanza is a tan and navy checked bear. He's pretty cute. Just an FYI, I also make sock creatures and dinobunnies:






Please forgive the classy table in my pictures. it is a table, circa 1968, that is in my sewing area. Kind of didn't class up the product too much. I would have put these in the bonanza, but they belong to young people in my home and are covered in various pajama fuzzies and drool from proper sleepy cuddles in the night. Dinobunny got in a tussle with a sock monkey and needs some repair work.

Anyhoo, go to the blog: www.meetthebuttrams.com and check out the bonanza. Read about baby Drew and look at his sweet little face. Even if you don't feel comfortable donating, send up a few prayers for the little guy. Thanks for reading. Tune in tomorrow to read about the grocery cart full of Dark Shadows episodes I discovered at the Habitat Resale Store. I know you can't wait.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment