Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Unclaimed what?

Today our family took an adventure to the Unclaimed Baggage Center in Scottsboro, AL. They buy unclaimed baggage from airlines and other places, clean the contents up and sell them in a big store front. It was an interesting place. Honestly I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was a fun adventure to have. S found some sort of weird charger thing for her plugged in devices. The hub found two pairs of sunglasses. I found a Virginia Tech sweatshirt and Messi jersey for the boy. G found a pair of wedges that made her at least 4 inches taller than I was and I nixed those. I saw an ankle getting ready to be broken. I figure that the store was about 40% airline finds and 60% store closeout deals. I cannot imagine that someone lost baggage containing 50+ pairs of designer boot socks. But then it takes all kinds. It was a fun trip to see what all they had. They did have a little black soprano ukulele, but it was overpriced and needed restringing.

Tomorrow we go get G's chipped tooth fixed. She was getting off of a trampoline and someone landed bottom first on her face. Tooth=chipped. Sigh.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment