Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Funny boys

I took the boy and his best friend to a movie today. We saw Middle School: Worst Years of My Life. It was quite cute with a terribly sad little twist that I wasn't expecting. We all laughed and enjoyed it quite a bit, so it was a good choice and a good day. The boy was invited to spend the night afterwards, so we went home to pack him a bag. Every once in a while, someone gets a little too tired and sleeps a little too hard and may have a bit extra moisture in their bed in the morning. Heck, if I sneeze too hard, I could wet my pants, so I cannot throw stones. He decided to pack some special provisions just in case he felt unsure about his chances in the night. We were trying to keep it secret so he wouldn't be embarrassed. He brought it right up to his friend, S. S understood and had experienced the same issue from time to time. He said, "One time I wet the bed at a sleepover. I was afraid to tell him I had done it. I saw what happened when his sister knocked down his Lego set, so I kept quiet. He had anger issues." I laughed so hard. To hear that come out of a 10 year old's mouth just tickled me. Our boy is lucky to have such a good buddy...two peas in a pod.

I'm now showered and pj'ed and ready for bed.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment