Sunday, October 2, 2016

I need a prompt

Friends and neighbors, I have writer's block. I know that my posts have become dull and basically a run down of the day in the blandest terms possible. We don't get to Pizza Inn much, my cousin in the bite suit hasn't visited in years and no one has had any contraband moonshine at a family event recently. My time is spent mostly in school car lines, church and the soccer field. There are plenty of things to write about when in those places, but I need more. So, I may be consulting a few sites to give me some writing prompts. That way I can write about something of substance.

But let me tell you right now: if a clown shows up in the car line or a fight breaks out on the sideline of the soccer game, I will be the first to report it.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment