Friday, October 21, 2016

Holy crudoly

This is short because I need to take about a bottle's worth of ibuprofen and head to bed. I worked the concession stand for the football game tonight. Apparently the cheese hater is the go to girl for chili cheese dogs and nachos. Take that, whoever. It is always a grand time of people watching and trying to avoid those in the stand who think they are the innovators of all things stadium food. I got yelled at for putting chili and cheese in the wrong order on the nachos. I got called out for not distributing the cheese in the appropriate pattern. I got asked if I needed directions on how to use a ladle for hot chocolate. "Have you ever used one before, honey?". Really? All by the same person. After I spoke to our band boosters president about the amount of bail money he had on hand if I needed help, I spoke up for myself a bit. Things got apocalyptic when the 5th or 6th batch of hot chocolate ran out. A guy called me a damn fool for not wanting to microwave a styrofoam cup of chocolate for him. Carcinogens be damned. He wanted his chocolate. By the end, I could have sold that last cup for at least $10. They were begging for it.

Good times.

I'm going to bed.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment