Friday, October 28, 2016

Game Over

Our last regular season high school football game was tonight and we won...yay!!! It got quite exciting what with the absolutely psycho football moms that were located right next to us. Between the constant profanity right in my son's ear to the hatred spewed towards everyone, I was honestly ashamed of our own players' moms. Not all of them. Just the ones near us. Then they yelled at the band for not playing enough, so the band director had to have a little come to Jesus meeting with them. So they talked trash about her for a while. Then the band would play and they would yell at them to stop. Ugh. Well, the band sounded great. Their show was wonderful and I was really proud of all the work they did. Plus it was extra fun because both school's bands were in their Halloween costumes. It was great to watch them. They are currently partying in the band room for their annual Halloween bash. Our grade was asked to bring savory items, so I made snack mix and mummy dogs:



As hard as I worked, I totally forgot to take a post bake picture. They looked about the same, but just a little bit browner and puffier. I hope thet high schoolers don't fancy themselves too old to each mummy dogs. Who knows.

At this point, I don't care too much. I'm wiped.

Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. HA. Come to Jesus talk. I need to commit the 7th commandment, or is it the 8th. Steal, thats what I want to do with that phrase. Not the adultery one,. hahahhah adrienne

    ReplyDelete