Sunday, January 18, 2015

Time to relax a little

I have been going strong since 7am this morning and I am tired. Work was very busy this morning. I will just say this, I had the chance to talk to a wonderful woman who is going through a heartbreaking struggle right now. She is trying to do the right thing by family and needs help and prayer. All I can say is that my days of social work are missed and not missed all at the same time. I stayed angry at monsters who hurt the innocent.

Our "renovation" of the rooms is about 85% complete. We have three happy children for now and I hope it will stay that way for a while. I will share pictures as soon as it is complete. Right now, I am going to watch Downton Abbey and relax. As much as I can. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment