Sunday, January 25, 2015

Can I have a backrub?

I am grateful for employment, for busy days and, most importantly, for my children and husband. Today has been a day with a high concentration of work and little of my much needed family time. After talking to an individual today, I am more grateful than ever for my family, my parents, relatives and friends. Sure we all have had our spats and arguments, but we are all of one mind and heart when it comes to each other. I ask you to pray and send up positive thoughts for this individual who is doing their best to give the life they never had to even the least of these. My heart is heavy and I ask for you to take a minute at 2pm. Pray for justice.

I am going to get my pj's on and, yes, watch Downton Abbey. Why not watch aristocrats get themselves into a hot mess? Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment