Wednesday, January 28, 2015

REIIII'm going to go in debt

I had to go shopping today which, if you know me at all, is a task very close to torture. Unless it is to get shoes or books, I can really take it or leave it. For some upcoming events, I had to go to REI. This is the first time that I have gotten to go and look at my leisure, by myself, and see everything I want to see. My father has received their catalog and has been one of their members for years. My brother and I as kids have ordered many a birthday, Christmas and Father's Day gift from their catalog, with Mom's help of course. All I discovered today is that I found something I liked on every aisle...and the cheapest thing I loved was $20, unless of course you count the hand warmers for $1, but you can get those at the drug store. The clearance racks were stuffed with tempting treats and I had to shield my eyes and flee the building with just the essentials that were on my list. But I will be back...when I have birthday money. Come on, June. Come on, June.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment