Thursday, January 29, 2015

Don't skip the meds!

Living here in East Tennessee, the allergy capital of the nation, no one is really immune to having some effects from the area. I never really considered myself an allergy person; I never had shots or had the need to take weird medicines. A few years ago, it was suggested that I might just want to take an over the counter allergy med to help in the fight against chronic sinus infections. Okay, I'll do it. Everything is fine...until I run out. My meds are taken at bedtime so when I remember that I have exhausted the bottle's contents, well, I am already pj'ed up and ready for bed. So I ran out a couple days ago and was considering not getting anymore. I thought, "I'm feeling fine. One less foreign substance in my body. A good thing." And then yesterday evening hit. And today hit. Shame on me for thinking I was immune. While I was at the drug store getting my meds, I wanted to ask someone if my teeth looked like they were falling out or if my head looked like it had sustained trauma. OUCH! Dumb Jenny...bad Jenny! Take your Wal-Zyr or whatever it is.

Sorry nothing funny to report today. If I could have captured myself on video and posted it on this blog, that would have been funny. Me walking around in a fog. What's not entertaining about that?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment